Conference Breakfast Briefings
Conference A: Thursday, 26 July 2018
7:00 am - 9:00 am Personal Journey from a Head of Transformation - Enterprise Mission To Be The First Agile Business Model In Australia Through Transformational OPEXAna Marinkovic - Chief Operating Officer Opteon
Last year, ANZ announced the plan to employ Scaled Agile across the bank’s Australian division with the hope of boosting efficiency and helping the organisation respond more quickly to changing customer expectations. This workshop will discuss a personal journey from the executive who led the transformation delivery and change management parts of this program. She is now implementing a similar new ways of working strategy at Opteon and will share with you insights that you can apply to your organisation too!
- Organisational readiness: The ‘why’ and ‘how’ of new ways of working in digital environments
- Building agility into organisational cultural and structural foundations
- Leveraging ‘new ways of working’ to enable innovation
- Challenges in delivering on ‘agile’ growth mindset
- Impacts on the Operational Excellence of a firm and how you can do it
- A look at the future: evolving into a progressive business and creating an innovative culture
Ana Marinkovic, Chief Operating Officer, Opteon
Ana MarinkovicChief Operating Officer
Conference B: Friday, 27 July 2018
7:00 am - 9:00 am Taking Your Operational Excellence To The Next Level: Creating A True Digital Strategy That Embraces The Future Of OPEX For 2025Brenton Harder - Head of Process Excellence BNY Mellon
As a continue on from Brent’s keynote speech, this workshop provides some of the more advanced leaders in Operational Excellence with a case study from Brent at BNY Mellon. He will not only discuss some of the technology he is introducing now but will also discuss how this technology matches an overall digitally transformed strategy and business model to leapfrog ahead and begins to build capability for a business that will be leading in 2025. This includes a significant focus on data centricity in process excellence and understands how you can switch your thinking to focusing on the flow of data in your organisation.
- Examine the flow of data: what this means and how to achieve it
- Determine how Brenton is attaching process improvement, technology and strategy together to provide real results
- Understand best practice and lessons learned for your 2025 digital strategy and specifically delve into Brent’s motto “Change the way we change” to transform your expectations.
- Build a 2025 strategy for your company that is data centric
- Discover the importance of clean and structured data
- Create an executable roadmap to achieve your objectives
Brenton HarderHead of Process Excellence